Monday, December 20, 2010

Da Bello di Padova





I am finally back in Mumbai!  Hooray!  I have been a lazy, lazy blogger so I will attempt to catch up this week!  My second weekend in Copenhagen (i.e. about three weeks ago :-) ) I was able to visit la famiglia Pasqualetto in Padova, Italy.  I flew into Milan airport and was able to get a couple of photos of Milano's Central Station in it's full Christmas glory on the way to Padova.  I spent a wonderful weekend in Padova living the bella vita and probably gained about 5 lbs. :-)  We visited the thermal pools, sipped spritz, shopped, and of course ATE entirely too much.  As always, the food in Italy is too, too good.  Pizza margarita con prosciutto, Risotto con funghi, Gnocchi con ragu, the list is endless.  I was sad to say Ciao but all good things must come to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment